Elements That Make up great Facebook ads
Elements that make up great Facebook ads required to be done in a certain way to achieve the desired objectives. Those composition elements will be shared with you here as a guide.
Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world with 2.4 billion users according to (Oritz-Ospina, 2019). Without a doubt, it is a great platform to reach a wider audience with a quality Facebook ad. However, for any Facebook ads to generate the desired results in terms of brand awareness, leads and conversions, the key elements that make up great Facebook advertisement must be followed.
The key elements that make up great Facebook advertisements are;
- Know Your Goal: Knowing exactly what you want to achieve with your Facebook ad campaign will be a great start. It will be your guide to choosing the right objective and measure your results.
- Focus on Target Audience: The best Facebook ad targeting strategy is to diversify your options and make it comprehensive. Choose various options to see how they might fit your ideal market audience. Identifying the right personas of who you want to reach will guide you achieving an effective Facebook ad.
- Use High- Quality Images: Most consumers online are captivated by visual aesthetics. Who doesn’t? By using a catchy image, you will draw attention to your Facebook ad while Facebook users are scrolling down their feeds. Choose an image that is directly relevant to your product and service will give your ad a very high click-through rate (Scherer, 2015)
- Your Value Proposition: For a Facebook ad to have a high rate of success, there should be something you are offering your potential customers for them to choose you over your competitors. Offering a discount, offer and the coupon will attract many audiences to your ad.
- Call-to-Action: This is it! You have your quality image and value proposition in place, then what next? What reaction do you want on your ad? A good Facebook ad must have a clear-cut call to action such as; “Click now to claim your coupon”, “Claim my offer”, “Sign up”, etc.
How to target audiences when creating Facebook ads
Normally Facebook will automatically show your ads to people that will find your ads relevant. Despite that Facebook still, give advertisers three audience selection tools for efficient delivery of ads.
Facebook has hundreds of targeting and ad demographics options. To get the most out of your advertising dollars, you’ll need to zero-in on your audience (Lee, 2018)
There three main target audiences namely;
- Saved Audience
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
But each category of audiences has sub-categories.
Saved Audience: Here you can choose your target audience to be as broad as you want based on the following factors; Location, Demographics, Interests, Behaviours, Connections. When you create your audience from scratch you can then save it for future use.
Custom Audiences: Here you can choose your target audience based on people who have shown interest in your business either as loyal customers or have visited your app or website in the past. You have here, contact lists, site visitors and app users.
Lookalike Audiences: Here you can choose your target audience based on their similarities to your current customers.
If the Facebook advertisement is done in the right way and targets the right audience during the process, it will position your market proposition to have great success of return on investment on the money spent.
Get In Touch
For a free consultation, please contact me below
Phone: +44(0)118321 8418
Email: [email protected]
Katie Sehl, blog.hootsuite.com, (2019)” Every Type of Facebook Ad You should be using to Grow your Business”[Online]Available athttps://blog.hootsuite.com/facebook-ad-types/[Accessed 05, 2020]
Adespresso.com.” Optimizing Your Facebook Campaign Objective” [Online]Available at:https://adespresso.com/guides/facebook-ads-optimization/campaign-objective/ [Accessed 09 Jan 2020]
Ben Heath, leadguru.co.uk,(2018)” The 13 Facebook Ad Campaign Objectives You Need To Know in 2019”[Online]Available at https://www.leadguru.co.uk/13-facebook-ad-campaign-objectives/[Accessed 07 Jan 2020]
James Scherer, blog.wishpond.com,”6 Facebook Ad Image Best Practices that will Send Your Click-Through-Rate to the Moon”[Online]Available at: https://blog.wishpond.com/post/63575637531/6-facebook-ad-image-best-practices-that-will-send-your[Accessed 09 Jan 2020]